Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
Publisher Terms and Conditions are located here.
Leads Seller will sell eligible leads to the Lead Buyer, through a real-time lead transfer integration interface, the documents related to which have been, or will be, provided by Lead Buyer to Leads Seller separately.
Invalid Leads - If Lead Buyer identifies any purchased lead as fraudulent or otherwise invalid, Lead Buyer must provide Leads Seller with written notice via email that identifies each lead asserted to be fraudulent or otherwise invalid, includes the factual basis for Lead Buyer’s claim assertion, and provides information recorded from the lead (including date submitted, IP address, Lead ID, and the contact information submitted in the lead [not including social security number]). Lead Buyer may scrub these leads within three (3) days after the end of the date for which the lead was sold to Lead Buyer, if approved by Leads Seller. If Lead Buyer does not scrub a lead within three (3) days after the lead sale after having notified Leads Seller of the basis for that invalidation, the lead shall be considered valid and will be billed for. Sold leads that are later denied by a merchant account provider or a bank because the bank account was over its credit limit or lacked sufficient funds shall not be considered fraudulent or invalid leads unless the lead otherwise included materially false or fraudulent information.
Payment Terms - A weekly schedule will be used. Leads Seller will invoice Lead Buyer every week for leads generated in the previous week Example: leads sold from Monday thru Sunday will be invoiced on the following Monday. Lead Buyer must render payment to Leads Seller within 7 days of receipt of such invoice. Any such invoice may be rendered by electronic mail or other electronic means and, if so rendered, shall be deemed received upon dispatch.
Marketing to Non-Purchased Leads - Marketing of any kind, including but not limited to cell phone marketing (text messages), email, or physical mailing, to leads that Lead Buyer does not purchase and pay for is expressly prohibited. If Leads Seller discovers such marketing by Lead Buyer, Lead Buyer will be billed for every lead that Leads Seller submitted to Lead Buyer at the highest possible monetary valued integration tier at which the lead(s) in question were submitted.
Lender Interface & Lead Buyer Responsibility for Filter Updates - Leads Seller will provide Lead Buyer with access to its Real-Time filter interface where Lead Buyer can update filters, schedule outages for holidays, edit hourly/daily lead caps, and more. Leads Seller will NOT be under any obligation to update filters for Lead Buyer outside of setting initial filters for Lead Buyer prior to going live, Leads Seller will NOT be under any obligation to schedule outages for Lead Buyer for holidays, Leads Seller will NOT be under any obligation to update hourly/daily lead caps, Leads Seller will NOT be under any obligation to perform any updates to Lead Buyer's filters that are readily available in the Leads Seller interface. Lead Buyer will be responsible of doing all such updates and will take full responsibility for lack of any such updates even if Lead Buyer has alerted Leads Seller to any such changes via email, phone, or any other means.
Lead Purchase Agreement
This Lead Purchase Agreement ("Agreement") is between Leads Seller, Inc., a Nevada corporation, (“Leads Seller”) and the undersigned party (Lead Buyer). Each of Leads Seller and Lead Buyer are from time to time referred to herein as a "Party" and collectively as the "Parties."
WHEREAS, Leads Seller is the owner and developer of websites where consumers can obtain information for quotes related to a variety of products; and
WHEREAS, Leads Seller and Lead Buyer desire to create a relationship whereby consumers visiting the website operated by Leads Seller (each a “Lead” and collectively, the “Leads”) may be transferred to Lead Buyer owned website or server (the transfer process is hereinafter called the “Lead Generation”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual consideration, promises, representations, and covenants set forth herein, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
1. Definitions. Any term not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning specified below:
2. Purpose and Scope; Exclusive Leads. During the Contract Term (as defined below), Leads Seller agrees to provide Lead Buyer with exclusive Leads for Consumers who meet Lead Buyer’s account parameters. Lead Buyer may re-sell such Leads to Personal/Installment Loan Lenders or Solar Panel Installers, depending on the Consumer Information collected, subject in all respects to the limitations and restrictions on such sale set forth herein. Lead Buyer agrees to pay Leads Seller for such Leads as provided in this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, (i) Leads Seller does not guarantee that any minimum quantity of Leads will be provided; and (ii) all Leads are provided on an exclusive basis and solely for Lead Buyer’s permitted use hereunder. Leads Seller will sell eligible leads to Lead Buyer through a real-time lead transfer integration interface, the documents related to which have been, or will be, provided by Lead Buyer to Leads Seller separately. If Lead Buyer identifies any purchased Lead as fraudulent or otherwise invalid, Lead Buyer must provide Leads Seller with written notice via email that identifies each Lead asserted to be fraudulent or otherwise invalid, includes the factual basis for Lead Buyer's assertion, and provides information recorded from the Lead (including date submitted, IP address, Lead ID, and the contact information submitted in the Lead [not including social security number]). Lead Buyer may scrub these Leads within three (3) days after the end of the date for which the Lead was sold to Lead Buyer, if approved by Leads Seller. If Lead Buyer does not scrub a lead within three (3) days after the Lead sale, after having notified Leads Seller of the basis for that invalidation, the Lead shall be considered valid and will be billed for. Sold leads that are later denied by a merchant account provider or a bank because the bank account was over its credit limit or lacked sufficient funds shall not be considered fraudulent or invalid Leads unless the Lead otherwise included materially false or fraudulent information.
3. Lead Buyer’s Responsibilities and Obligations.
4. Lender Interface and Lead Buyer's Responsibility for Filter Updates.
5. Price and Payment Terms. The initial CPL (Cost Per Lead) for the Leads to be provided hereunder will be set forth between Leads Seller and Lead Buyer, prior to leads being sent from Leads Seller to Lead Buyer. Further, Lead Buyer may provide Leads Seller with a log-in to Lead Buyer’s publisher interface, where Leads Seller can review Lead Buyer’s calculation of the payments owing to Leads Seller for the transactions to be conducted hereunder. For the avoidance of doubt, (i) Leads Seller’s calculation of the fees payable to Leads Seller hereunder shall be binding on the parties (absent fraud or manifest error). Further, Leads Seller will invoice Lead Buyer on a weekly schedule for the leads billable in the preceding week. Any dispute or objection by Lead Buyer to such invoices or fees payable for the immediately preceding week must be made in writing and received by Leads Seller within three (3) business days thereafter. Lead Buyer will make payment to Leads Seller for the undisputed portion of each account statement for the immediately preceding week before net/7 days, so that payment is received by Leads Seller on or before 7 days after the invoice was sent by Leads Seller. All past due amounts shall accrue interest until paid at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the highest rate permitted by Nevada law. Leads Seller reserves the right to discontinue lead delivery to Lead Buyer in the event that an invoice is past due. A weekly schedule will be used. Leads Seller will invoice Lead Buyer every week for Leads generated in the previous week (example: Leads sold from Monday through Sunday will be invoiced on the following Monday). Lead Buyer must render payment to Leads Seller within seven (7) days of receipt of such invoice. Any such invoice may be rendered by electronic mail or other electronic means; and, if so rendered, shall be deemed received upon dispatch.
6. Lead Buyer’s Compliance With Applicable Law. Lead Buyer represents, warrants and covenants that: (a) it has reviewed all applicable state, federal, Personal/Installment loan specific laws or Solar Panel Installation laws, depending on the type of Consumer Information collected for the Lead Buyer, and regulations governing the relationship between Lead Buyer and any Consumer or Lead acquired pursuant to this Agreement & including, but not limited to: The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, the Safeguards Rule, the Safe Harbor Act, the Truth in Lending Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (“ECOA,” and its implementing Regulation B), the Electronic Funds Transfer Act (and its implementing Regulation E), the Federal Trade Commission Act, the Telemarketing Sales Rule, the Prescreen Opt-Out Notice Rule, the Red Flags Rule and agrees that it is currently in compliance therewith and will continue to comply therewith in connection with any Consumer with whom Lead Buyer engages in any transaction as a result of Leads Seller’s services; (b) it is duly licensed, authorized and certified by all applicable governmental regulatory authorities to operate its business as it is now conducted and, that in connection with any business transacted with any Consumer with whom Lead Buyer engages in any transaction as a result of Leads Seller’s services under this Agreement, it shall acquire and maintain appropriate licenses, authorizations, and certifications from all applicable governmental regulatory authorities required to perform its obligations hereunder; (c) all representations made on its respective website regarding its products or services shall be truthful, lawful and not misleading; and (d) it will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the security of its website and all Lead information, including, without limitation, as required by Section 7 hereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Lead Buyer will comply with all applicable requirements of Section 701(d)(6) of ECOA and Section 615(a) of FCRA relating to the delivery of adverse action notices. If Leads Seller has purchased any Lead from a third party (“Lead Seller”) that imposes additional or different compliance requirements on Leads Seller, Leads Seller will notify Lead Buyer of such additional or different requirements, and, upon such notification, Lead Buyer will comply with such additional or different compliance requirements of Lead Seller.
7.1. Certain Terms.
7.2 Confidential Information. Each Party will hold the other Party’s Confidential Information in confidence and will safeguard it with at least the same degree of care as a prudent businessperson would use to safeguard his or her own proprietary information and trade secrets, and each Party will use the other’s Confidential Information solely for purposes of performing under this Agreement. A Party will not be obligated to protect Confidential Information to the extent such information: (a) is publicly known other than through a wrongful act or omission of the receiving Party; (b) was available to or already known by the recipient on a non-confidential basis prior to its disclosure by the other Party; (c) is developed by the recipient independently of any information acquired from the other Party; (d) becomes available to the recipient on a non-confidential basis from a third Party, provided that the recipient has no reason to know that the third Party is or may be bound by a confidentiality agreement with the disclosing Party; or (e) is disclosed pursuant to a court order or the requirement of any governmental authority (in which case the recipient will promptly notify the disclosing Party of any such order or requirement, and cooperate, at the disclosing Party’s expense, in any effort to obtain a protective order from the issuing court or governmental authority limiting disclosure and use of the information). Each Party will, immediately upon request or the termination of this Agreement, return or destroy (at the disclosing Party’s request) all Confidential Information of the other Party and all copies and embodiments thereof.
7.3 Non-Competition. During the Term (as hereinafter defined) of this Agreement and for a period of one (1) year thereafter, Lead Buyer agrees that it will not knowingly use confidential disclosures made by Leads Seller to Lead Buyer to solicit or accept any business from Affiliates or other Lead Buyers who are working with Leads Seller or have worked with Leads Seller in the past.
7.4 Lead Information
7.5 Revisions. The parties in good faith agree to revisit and amend this Section from time to time as necessary to comply with changes to relevant laws and any other relevant changes in the industry generally.
8. Term, Termination and Survival. The Agreement will commence on the date the Lead Buyer executes this agreement and will continue for one (1) year thereafter (the “Initial Term”). Thereafter, the Agreement will automatically renew for successive renewal terms of the same length as the Initial Term (each, a “Renewal Term” and, together with the Initial Term, the “Term”) until the Agreement is terminated in accordance with this Section 8. Either Party may terminate the Agreement upon twenty-four (24) hours’ prior written notice to the other Party at any time and for any reason. Notwithstanding anything else herein to the contrary, the following provisions will survive any termination of the Agreement and continue in full force and effect thereafter: Sections 5 through 14.
9. Representations, Warranties and Covenants of the Parties. Each Party hereby represents, warrants and covenants to the other Party that: (a) it has the full power and authority to enter into the Agreement and to carry out its obligations hereunder; (b) when executed and delivered by such Party, the Agreement will constitute the legal, valid, and binding obligation of such Party, enforceable against such Party in accordance with its terms and conditions; and (c) it will comply with all federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations applicable to such party’s performance under the Agreement, including without limitation Leads Seller's compliance with the CANSPAM Act of 2003 and all applicable intellectual property laws with respect to Leads Seller's lead generation activities, and including without limitation Lead Buyer's compliance with any additional or different compliance requirements of Lead Seller. Further, Leads Seller represents, warrants and covenants to Lead Buyer that the Consumer associated with each Lead sold or distributed hereunder, at the time of such Consumer's submission of an Request for information form, (i) consented to the distribution by Leads Seller of such Consumer's Consumer Information to Personal/Installment Loan Lenders or Solar Panel Installers for the purpose of contacting the Consumer and providing a requested quotation or obtaining additional information for the Personal/Installment loan product or Solar Panel Installation service, depending on the Consumer Information collected, and (ii) consented to each such Personal/Installment Loan Lender or Solar Panel Installer, depending on the Consumer Information collected, confirming the Consumer's Consumer Information through the use of a consumer report, expressly including a credit report and, as applicable, a bank account record history.
10. Restrictions on Marketing Practices
10.1 No Text Message Marketing Covenant.
10.1.2 Text Message Compliance. Lead Buyer, its Affiliates and Indirect Affiliates are responsible for complying with all federal, state, and local locals, rules, and regulations governing all of their marketing activities, including but not limited to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) and Federal Communications Commission rules implementing the TCPA. Lead Buyer hereby understands and agrees that the TCPA makes it unlawful to use any automatic telephone dialing system to make any call or send any text message to any telephone number assigned to a cellular telephone service, unless the call is made for emergency purposes or with the prior express consent of the called party. See 47 USC § 227(b)(1)(a); 47 C.F.R. § 1200(a). Lead Buyer further understands and agrees that the TCPA provides private parties the right to sue any Lead Buyer, its Affiliate or Indirect Affiliate responsible for violating its text messaging rules.
11.Indemnification. Each Party agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other Party and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and Affiliates from and against any and all third-party actions, claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and out-of-pocket costs (collectively, “Claims”) arising out of or related to any alleged breach of this Agreement (including without limitation any alleged breach of applicable law, and including any alleged breach by Lead Buyer of Lead Seller's terms) by such Party. In addition, Lead Buyer shall indemnify Lead Seller against Claims, including without limitation Claims arising from Lead Buyer's asserted breach of additional or different compliance requirements of Lead Seller. Lead Seller is an intended beneficiary of this Agreement and may enforce these indemnification provisions in its own name. The indemnifying Party's indemnification obligations are conditioned upon the indemnified Party: (i) giving prompt notice to the indemnifying Party of the claim or action; (ii) granting to the indemnifying Party of the right to participate reasonably in the defense or settlement of the claim or action (except that the indemnified Party’s prior written approval will be required for any settlement that reasonably can be expected to require a material affirmative obligation of, result in any ongoing material liability to or materially prejudice or detrimentally impact the indemnified Party in any way); and (iii) providing reasonable cooperation and, at the indemnifying Party’s request and expense, assistance in the defense or settlement of the claim or action.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY INDEMNITY CLAIMS, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THE AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, NEITHER PARTY WILL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER LEAD BUYER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
13. DISCLAIMER. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, EACH PARTY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.